WWE Live – Puerto Rico
WHAT: WWE, MOVE Concerts and DG Medios will bring WWE LIVE back to Latin America for six events in 2019.
WHO: Fans attending WWE LIVE in Puerto Rico will be able to see their favorite WWE Superstars including, Braun Strowman®, Seth Rollins®, AJ Styles®, The Miz®, Naomi®, Alexa Bliss™, Drew McIntyre®, RicochetTM, Aleister BlackTM and many more.
SEGUIR LEYENDO ↓
“MOVE really cherishes our continuously successful partnership with WWE,” said MOVE Concerts promoter Fabiano de Queiroz. “We are so excited with this year’s return to Argentina, Panama, Peru and Puerto Rico, as well as finally bringing the family-friendly experience to Colombia for the first time.”
“DG Medios is pleased to bring back WWE LIVE, the biggest and most anticipated sports-entertainment show, to Chile,” said Carlos Geniso, founder and president of DG Medios SA. “We are excited to bring families together for an unforgettable live experience this September.”
*Talent line-up subject to change.
• Friday, August 23 at Movistar Arena, Bogota, Colombia.
• Saturday, August 24 at Jockey Club, Lima, Peru.
• Sunday, August 25 at Coliseo Roberto Duran, Panama City, Panama.
• Thursday, September 5 at Movistar Arena, Santiago, Chile.
• Friday, September 6 at Luna Park, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• Saturday, October 26 at Coliseo De Puerto, San Juan, Puerto Rico.